Efficient online Compression of BCG Data
- Typ der Arbeit: Forschungsprojekt
- Status der Arbeit: abgeschlossen
- Projekte: Wireless Compose 2
- Betreuer: Ulf Kulau
BCG data is ultimately acceleration data from a sensor worn on the body. A sampling rate of 1KHz is required to ensure the signal quality necessary for subsequent evaluation. In order to transfer the data efficiently (e.g. for wireless data transmission), an online compression block for the BCG data will be developed and evaluated for an FPGA. The particular challenge lies in the fact that the FPGAs used are resource-constrained systems. The goal is to develop a compression block that is as efficient as possible, but also as reliable as possible.
- Derivation and development of a compression method suitable for BCG.
- Investigation and evaluation of derived solutions (e.g. as dry run in SW)
- Implementation and evaluation of compression block of ICE40 FPGA
A Precise, Parallel and Scalable Measurement System for Ballistocardiographic Research
Wireless Compose-2: A wireless communication network with a Ballistocardiography Smart-Shirt experiment in the ISS Columbus module
2021 IEEE International Conference on Wireless for Space and Extreme Environments (WiSEE)2021.
- WiSEE Conference